Rutland is a Direct Access State, meaning you are not required to see a physician prior to seeing a physical therapist for an examination and treatment. This means you can save time and money and get immediate treatment by seeing a physical therapist first. We’ll gladly call your insurance provider to understand your physical therapy benefits prior to your first visit.
Therapydia Rutland is in-network with Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Humana, MVP, Orthonet and Medicare. We are an out-of-network provider for all other insurances. For clients with out-of-network benefits, most PPO’s will pay a portion of treatment charges with a prescription from a physician. Payment is expected at the time of service. We will assist you in submitting a superbill to your insurance and you will receive reimbursement directly from them.
We also take cash-based payment for those who do not have insurance or prefer to pay out-of-pocket.
At Therapydia Rutland, we provide each client with a custom treatment plan that involves hands-on manual therapy and one-on-one attention from a physical therapist throughout your entire treatment.
- Manual therapy to massage and stretch muscles and joints and improve range and motion
- Guided programs with thorough explanation of diagnosis and treatment
- Latest technology and techniques such as dry needling for faster recovery
- One-on-one attention with a physical therapist
- Personalized programs that evolve with your progress
- Warm, spacious clinic with private treatment rooms
- On-going wellness programs such as Yoga and TRX for injury prevention and performance
- Virtual access to your PT and other Therapydia experts
- Knowledgable and friendly team who values patient satisfaction with an 9.8/10 satisfaction score
Contact us to set up an appointment or get more information around your physical therapy insurance coverage.